The Course In Miracles By Helen Schuco

 

A Course In Miracles is an interesting book written by Helen Schucman in 1976. The underlying theme is that the key to becoming a person of integrity is gaining a realization of love's presence in one's life. Schucman also claimed that this book was dictated to her through inner dictation from Jesus. This is interesting as it is possible that Schucman is mentally ill, but I would not place much credence on this claim. Schucman has been called schizophrenic and I do not see how someone with her history of mental illness could be a spiritualist.

A course in miracles has many lessons to offer both for those seeking to become spiritually aware and those who already are. For example, I believe that it would be interesting to discuss the ways in which a person can become more emotionally connected with another individual. This means that I believe that each individual must find out what causes them to become emotionally attached in the first place. In other words, the person is not emotionally bonded to others because of some external cause. Rather, they become emotionally attached because of internal factors. This is actually the true nature of emotional bonding. It is possible that people may be emotionally bonded but are unaware of it.

Another lesson taught in A Course In Miracles is the ability to be compassionate. It is possible that if you are not compassionate with the poor and the homeless you are not actually compassionate. However, I think compassion is important for everyone to have. To illustrate, if I were homeless at the time of the Second World War I think that I might have displayed compassion towards my fellow soldiers. I have compassion for those who are less fortunate than myself. I think compassion is an important virtue. If you cannot compassion for those in poverty, you will never achieve a state of being selfless.

A Course In Miracles teaches us about how to use our knowledge of spiritual principles in the world in order to create change in the world. Specifically, Schucman encourages us to learn how to heal the sick. She says that the most powerful healing gift we could give to the world is healing others. We have all been sick, and yet not everyone knows how to cure themselves. However, I believe that this principle is true.

In addition, Schucman suggests that we use our knowledge of miracles in the physical world to improve the world around us. I do not understand miracles at all, but I can understand the idea that they can be used to change our world. For example, if I was sick with cancer or AIDS, I might be interested in finding ways to remove toxins from my body. Unfortunately, I do not know the secrets of miracles. However, I would like to find a way to remove toxins from the world without destroying the environment. This is why I was thrilled to read about a program called Cleansing the Body and Mind.

Overall, A Course In Miracles seems to be an intriguing spiritual book, but I don't think it is anything more than a simple guide to spiritual awareness. However, I do think it is a valuable resource if you are interested in being aware of what you can do to make a difference in the world today.


Share on Google Plus

About Hoverboardforu

0 comments:

Post a Comment