SimpleShop.pl - A toy store for your kids!


Hamleys, the largest toy store in the world!
More recently, I wrote about the biggest candy store in the world - the biggest travel book store in the world - Stanford. Today we will remain in the climate of the "greatest". This time I invite you to Hamleys toy store in the world. Hamleys is a British chain of toy stores, becoming one of the largest in the world. Shopping from the company, which already visited is located on Regent Street in London and the biggest toy store in the world (an area of ​​5,000 m 2). Other major stores located in Dublin, Dubai, Amman, Glasgow, Mumbai, Madras and Riyadh.

Hamleys was founded in 1760 on the initiative of William Hamley. Originally, it was called Noah's Ark, and is located at 231 High Holborn. Store at 200 Regent Street opened in 1881. In 1901, a branch in High Holborn was digested by the fire and then move to 86-87 High Holborn. famous shop for imported dolls, science kits, toy cars and trains miniature. In the late 1920s, Hamleys face of crisis and closed in 1931. In the same year the store opened back when Walter Lines (owner of the toy company) bought Hamleys and worked to bring the store to its former glory.Wanting additional visit zabawki dla dziewczynek

His efforts were awarded in 1938 by Queen Mary of Teck, wife of King George V, given Hamleys Liverant (supplier status courts). Queen Elizabeth II was also given to him in 1955.
During World War II, Hamleys in Regent Street was bombed five times, but this did not stop their activities. The store was moved to its current location at 188-196 Regent Street.
Hamleys in Regent Street store is visited by more than 5 million people per year, which makes it considered as a tourist attraction in the city. Unlike many companies that use the name in the genitive, Hamleys deliberately give up the use of an apostrophe.

Hamleys is truly a fairy tale place and everyone, regardless of age, will find something for themselves! I remember the first time I was here, I remember especially the cry "BUY ME IT !!!!!!!!" children and parents with eyes wide open, already seen at first glance as if they would feel like kids again. Then I promised myself that I would not bring him here when I have kids. It was a few years ago. We are with Zara at Hamleys scene several times and my son is never set. In general, I have a good daughter. Our recently with grandma and grandpa Marek Ewa. When the grandmother to take something in his hand and watched, Zara like "Grandma, today we do not buy it !!!"

Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the two last floors. It took us 2 hours to reach them. We planned to visit the Winter Wonderland that day, so we were in a hurry. In addition, I believe that I have pictures from previous visits, so I do not really see them. Unfortunately, I can not find a picture of last year.

Share on Google Plus

About Hoverboardforu

0 comments:

Post a Comment